What are ‘Active Ingredients’?
Active ingredients address a concern to a specific area and deliver proposed benefits. In Cosmetics, active ingredients are used within skin care, hair care and sun care.
Actives from Evonik
With 25 years of expertise, Evonik has developed a portfolio of 80 active ingredients. The below shows the 8 technological platforms with underlying key product features:
Differentiated consumer benefits are at a glance:
- Protects skin from external aggressors e.g. pollution
- Strengthens skin’s natural barrier, ensuring a healthy and even skin tone
- Offers a more youthful appearance
- Soothes sensitive skin, reducing irritation and redness
- Repairs stressed and damaged hair
Have you tried?
Find Out More
Skin and hair care actives catalogue – click here
For more information or to request a sample of any of the above active ingredients, please contact us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.