About Evonik Dr. Straetmans GmbH
Since 2019, Surfachem Deutschland has represented Evonik Dr. Straetman’s GmbH, offering their complete portfolio of innovative, multifunctional Personal Care and Cosmetics ingredients. Their extensive portfolio includes multifunctional antimicrobials, preservatives, antioxidants and chelating agents, as well as antimicrobial skin actives & deodorants. Evonik
is one of the largest speciality chemical companies in the world. Through continuous research and development, Evonik provides speciality chemicals that offer maximum benefits for both customers and society alike.
This range is comprised of four multipurpose active ingredients for the latest innovations in Personal Care and Cosmetics. The below speciality ingredients are naturally compliant and are highly effective against a variety of different skin disorders.
- dermosoft® decalact MB (INCI: Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate) – a natural, multifunctional active ingredient with antimicrobial properties. It is highly effective against microorganisms causing skin disorders like dandruff and athlete’s foot. Therefore, this material can be applied as a natural and mild replacement for triclosan and climbazole.
- dermosoft® decalact liquid MB (INCI: Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Triethyl Citrate) – this low viscous blend contains our effective multifunctional ingredient dermosoft® decalact MB and triethyl citrate, which supports the antimicrobial efficacy and makes this ingredient particularly easy to handle. This active blend is ideal for cold temperature processes and is suitable for both anti acne products and female hygiene formulations.
- dermosoft® decalact deo MB (INCI: Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Triethyl Citrate; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil) – a natural deodorant active blend with antimicrobial properties. It is liquid, easy to handle and the synergistic composition is highly effective against microorganisms causing body odour. Results from an in-vivo study prove the 24h-deodorant activity as comparable or superior to benchmark products.
- dermosoft® decalact sebum MB (INCI: Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate; Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Glycerin, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract; Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract) – multitalented natural active ingredient blend fighting the signs of blemish prone skin. In-vivo proven efficacy for reduction of sebum production, redness and pimples at a low dosage. Suitable for certified natural cosmetics.
Key Benefits of the dermosoft® range
- COSMOS Approved
- RSPO Mass Balance
- Naturally derived
- Multifunctional, therefore extremely versatile across Cosmetics formulations
- Cost effective
- Mild to the skin
- Boosted efficiency
- Easy to handle
Find Out More
For more information on the dermosoft® decalact range, please contact us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freitag, 26 Februar, 2021