2M has acquired majority equity in Chemir with Mrs. Mercè Rodríguez, the Managing Director, retaining equity.
“Chemir has an excellent reputation and strong expertise in supplying Spain and Portugal’s Cosmetics Industries and we will support its further growth” said Mottie Kessler OBE, 2M Chairman and CEO.
“I am delighted to join the 2M Group of Companies. We share a common culture and focus on supporting our suppliers and customers through knowledge and application laboratories” said Mercè Rodríguez, Chemir Managing Director.
Chemir joins the 2M Group of Companies Pan-European portfolio of life science distribution companies, which includes Surfachem (UK), Surfachem Deutschland (Germany), Surfachem Nordic (Norway), Ingretech (France), Bregaglio (Italy) and Surfachem Polska (Poland). 2M’s European presence includes also Banner Chemicals Benelux (Belgium) and CE-O2 Trockeneis (Germany).
For more details please contact:
Business: Mottie Kessler OBE, Chairman & CEO 2M Group of Companies email@example.com
Press: Liran Maller, PR Director, 2M Group of Companies firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2M Group of Companies supply added value chemistry based products and applications know-how to the life science and material science sectors. 2M works in partnership with the world’s leading chemical and natural ingredients companies.
Headquartered in the UK, and with sites and a presence in Benelux, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Poland, South Africa and the Nordic region, the 2M Group of Companies exports to over 90 countries.
2M Group of Companies includes Banner Chemicals Group, Surfachem Group UK, Surfachem Germany, Surfachem France (Ingretech), Surfachem Italy ( Bregaglio S.r.l.), Surfachem Spain (Chemir), MP Storage & Blending, 2M Water Treatment, 2M Manufacturing, SampleRite UK, SampleRite China, Stowlin and CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH Deutschland.
2M Group of Companies offer a wide range of products for a wide range of business sectors including CASEPL, CleanAirBlue™, Pigmentan™, Precision Cleaning Solutions, Surfac®, Perklone™ EXT, Perklone™ D, Perklone™ MD, Triklone™ LE and Triklone™ U.
2M Group of Companies’ Recognition
- (2022) Northern Women’s Power List & Transformational Leader shortlist
- (2021) Community Interaction – Highly Commended, Chemical Business Association (CBA)
- (2020) The Sunday Times’ Top Track 250 league which ranks Britain’s private mid-market growth companies with the biggest sales
- (2020) The Community Interaction Award, an award presented by the Chemical Business Association (CBA) that acknowledges major contributions to the community, awarded for STEM initiatives
- (2019) The Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade
- (2019 to current) Export Champion, by the Department for International Trade’s Northern Powerhouse
- (2012) The Sunday Times’ Top Track 200 league which ranks Britain’s private companies with the biggest International-sales