Surfachem is a leading, independent distributor of specialty chemicals. Our vision and goal is „Delivering Chemistry for a Better Life™“. Our mission is to be the most customer-oriented marketing and distribution partner for our supply partners and customers. We continue to grow and are currently looking for a Technical Application Manager.
- Location – Home Office or Wendelstein by Nuremberg
- Salary – Competitive – depending on experience
- Terms – Permanent / Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development of new products and formulations
- Optimise existing formulations
- Coordinate and manage the manufacturing of new test batches
- Proactively support our customers and Sales team
- Research developments for laboratory services and sales support
- Support customers in the development and optimisation of test procedures
- Implement and maintain lab records and safety procedures
- Arrange equipment, including replacements, services and repairs
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in life science, chemistry or comparable.
- Experience in independent and structured work in the chemical laboratory environment
- In-depth knowledge of chemical formulations and test procedures
- High performance mindset, commitment and team spirit
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Willingness to travel international
- Conversational German / English
Here at Surfachem, we offer a lot of creative freedom to act. We also offer an attractive salary and benefits package including a company car. Whether you want to work from home office or at our site in Wendelstein (near Nuremberg), our management will guide you proactively to develop your technical and professional skills. In addition, selected employees will receive further training within our Future Leader Program at the 2M Academy.
If this appeals to you and you would like to actively contribute to our growth strategy, please send us your CV and relevant references and certificates to the following email address: HR@surfachem.de
If you have any questions, please contact our external HR-Partner Alexander Roehricht – +49/162/2009003